Saturday, February 2, 2013

Another Great Referral Exchange Site

Lately I've been using DownlineRefs.com in addition to the other two sites I've mentioned. I really like this site because it's a lot easier to earn points; there are more ads for you to click on. I've noticed that there's also a larger difference in amounts that can be earner by signing up to another person's program. I can't say for sure how it will work out, I'm just building up some points for the time being.

Check it out if you enjoy a good referral swap site.

Here's how the three sites I've mentioned measure up on Alexa.com:
  1. DownlineRefs - 29,221 
  2. GetRef - 85,422
  3. SimpleRefs - 204,607 
 So there you have it: DownlineRefs gets more traffic and therefore offers a few more opportunities than the other two sites mentioned, but keep in mind that means more competition to get referrals.

If you thought this was helpful and want to sign up please use my referral link:
http://www.downlinerefs.com/?ref=luckiestkid

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment