Thursday, January 24, 2013

Swagbucks.com: Does it pay to search?

I signed up with Swagbucks within a day or two of registering with Points2Shop and gave the programs a comparison.

However, they're apples and oranges. Both sites have offers, surveys, and videos where you can earn points, but that's pretty much where the comparison ends.

Points2Shop awards you points where you can shop through their site, via Amazon. If Amazon is selling what you're looking for you can order it through the Points2Shop website.

Swagbucks  awards "swagbucks", but they are to be used with the Swagbucks site (which has prices that vary greatly compared to Amazon).

Search & Win

Still the Swagbucks site has something to offer. They have a great Search & Earn feature where you "win" swagbucks (the same as Points2Shop, where every point is about a penny).

I went ahead and installed the toolbar for the Swagbucks search feature, and it has proven itself as useful. I mean, who doesn't want to be rewarded for their search engine usage? I resisted for a while, but I couldn't see why I shouldn't join.


3YZNG9EMG3EZ

No comments:

Post a Comment