Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm Looking For Referrals

Are you looking for referrals for your favorite PTC programs? I know I am.

There must be someone out there just like me who likes to earn some free stuff and money online.

So how do I find these people? I've looked high and low, and I've even been told that there is no secret, just a lot of hard work. The same people go on to tell me that if there was a secret they wouldn't share it.

Hmmm... Well, the truth is that people view like-minded individuals as competition rather than comrades. How silly.

Our world is constantly expanding, and so is the population. This gives us many choices and people with whom we can share. Why not reach out and have people on your side? Why view them as an enemy?

Not everyone is like that, though. Some really do want to reach out and help. They pay it forward with good faith that the favor will be returned indirectly.

If you have a referral link that you would like to leave in the comments, please go ahead and post it.

For now I'll recommend these two sites for referral trading:
  1. GetRef.com
  2. SimpleRefs.com 
These are my referral links, of course, so signing up with these links will help me out.  GetRef.com has a better Alexa.com rating, showing higher traffic than the SimpleRefs.com site, but I might like the SimpleRefs interface better.

I'll keep you posted regarding what's working!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Click here if you would like to register http://www.points2shop.com/register?ref=uin1356222781

    ReplyDelete